In less then a year on my Temperpedic I was sleeping in a hole that I couldn't roll out of.So I stared sleeping all over the bed each night.

Now there are lumps all over the bed and they HURT. I am still paying for the bed and can not afford another. I wish I have read these complaints before I got this bed because I would have went to Big Lots and got a Beauty Rest memory foam for a lot less money.

Can something be done about this?From a pissed off customer that need her sleep.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quality sales rep. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tempurpedic bed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4171. Factory Direct Furniture And Beds needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tempurpedic bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Factory Direct Furniture And Beds. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Big Lots.

Had an Experience with Factory Direct Furniture And Beds?

Comments