In less then a year on my Temperpedic I was sleeping in a hole that I couldn't roll out of.So I stared sleeping all over the bed each night.

Now there are lumps all over the bed and they HURT. I am still paying for the bed and can not afford another. I wish I have read these complaints before I got this bed because I would have went to Big Lots and got a Beauty Rest memory foam for a lot less money.

Can something be done about this?From a pissed off customer that need her sleep.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quality sales rep. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tempurpedic bed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4171. Factory Direct Furniture And Beds needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tempurpedic bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Factory Direct Furniture And Beds. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Big Lots.

Had an Experience with Factory Direct Furniture And Beds?

Comments

Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more